- New month, we have a new challenge! This month’s challenge getting inverted. 1- Max HS Hold. 2- Max Strict HSPU. 3- Max Distance HS Walk (or 5 min practice)
- This month’s goal is focused on nutrition. Come up with something to help you this month. Maybe it’s no grains, sugars, pop, cheat once a week, etc.
- We will be having our annual Rees Pit Party on August 21st. From 3 till dark. We’ll have a sign up sheet for food. We’ll be cooking hamburgers and hotdogs. Hope to see you there!
- We will be cancelling the 6:30 pm class starting the first week of August! Thanks for understanding!
- 1 c.almonds
- 1 c.cashews
- 1 c.raw pecans
- 1/2 tsp.salt
- 1 –1.25oz package of freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or the seeds from 1 split vanilla bean
- Sliced apples for dipping (optional)
- Place the nuts in a large skillet and toast them over medium-low heat until they’re fragrant and start to develop golden brown spots, about 10-15 minutes. Set the nuts aside and let them cool off completely.
- Place the toasted nuts in the food processor and pulse them until they’re finely minced. Run the processor for 8-10 minutes until the nuts break down and begin to get creamy. You may have to scrape down the sides of the bowl a couple of times. It may not seem like the nuts will turn into nut butter, but keep going. Eventually the nuts will release their oils and it will all become creamy and spreadable.
- Add the freeze-dried strawberries, and vanilla,to the nut mixture. Pulse until the strawberries are broken down and everything is smooth and creamy again.
- Serve with apples for dipping (optional).
A. “Fade Out”
Power Clean 225/155
Burpee Muscle Up
*12 Min Cap
B. Gymnastic Strength
3:00 Ring Support